Admin Assistant at ifse
- Function(s) – Administrative Assistant
- Reporting to – Managing Director
- Contract type – Full-time permanent (incl. probation period)
- Remuneration – Competitive
- Office – ifse Head Office, Croydon, CR0 4XD
Ever been to a restaurant or café and wondered to yourself, why has it been designed that way?
IFSE design, build and fit-out award-winning restaurants and commercial kitchen facilities for companies across the UK, from the high street brands to office and B&I food and beverage facilities. From a single piece of equipment to a full turn-key package, we treat every project with exactly the same care and efficiency, creating great results for our customers, our partners and our team.
We’ve designed spaces for BBC, SKY, Gorillas, PAUL Patisserie, Gymkana, Goodman’s Steak House, BOXPARK, British Airways, Willams F1, Bank of England and many more.
Due to a high level of inbound enquiries and upcoming projects, we’re looking to increase the side of our administrative department to expand our capacity.
As a newly created role within the business, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting the operations, estimating, compliance and sales teams in fulfilling client activities and requests.
The Administrative Assistant will support the operations team where required to compile documents, quotations, specification sheets, proposals and packages for our projects.
To assist the compliance team, you’ll be involved in ensuring our compliance documentation, O&Ms and pre-qualification questionnaires are filled out correctly with supporting information. Alongside this, uploading and downloading information for client portals on behalf of our estimating and design teams.
The Administrative Assistant will manage our responsibility in relation to IS9001 accreditation ensuring all documents are stored correctly and all processes followed. Previous experience in this field would be a beneficial. The perfect candidate will have experience in handing data and project information within our CRM system. We’ll be looking to the suitable candidate to suggest ways to improve our processes and modernise the way we complete tasks.
We’ll be looking to the Administrative Assistant to support our sustainability efforts both in the office and on our projects through monitoring, documenting and suggesting ways to improve.
In-between tasks you’ll be responsible for handling incoming calls and directing calls to the necessary team or taking messages when unavailable.
The Administrative Assistant will also actively contact customers to obtain feedback on our service to help improve our business for the future.
You’ll be supporting the team in any activities that are required. Full training will be provided. The role will be constantly developing and we’re looking for some to take this opportunity head-on.
What We’re Looking For
- ISO9001 experience
- Administrative experience
- Detail-focused individual
- Have excellent customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working within a busy team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and CRM software
- Problem solving experience
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Local to Croydon area (1-hour commutable distance to office)
What You’ll Receive
- A competitive salary
- Discretionary annual bonus which will be tax-free (up to £3.6k) is related to the success of the company for the year
- You’ll be part of a forward-thinking, design orientated Employee Owned Trust company
- Additional training and career progression
- Private Health Care (after 20 weeks service)
- Generous Company Pension (4% company contribution)
- Life cover amounting to 4x salary (after 20 weeks service)
- Paid annual leave: 25 days + public holidays. Following the third year of service, leave increases by one day per year, up to a maximum of 30 says annual leave. Bank holidays are paid in additional to the above annual leave
Work schedule of 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, with on-site parking available and the IFSE offices are within a 5 minute walk of the Waddon Marsh tram stop.
Sounds like you? Click on the button below to apply or email email@example.com directly.