Every Project Starts with a Good Design.
We have provided innovative catering designs and specialist catering equipment to over 800 companies in the last 10 years. Take a look through just some of our most recent work in the industry.
- Part of a wider redevelopment of ASOS offices, IFSE expanded restaurant capacity and enhanced the menu offering in the staff restaurant.
- Epsom & St Helier Hospital
- IFSE transformed Epsom the fourth-floor ward into a vibrant and relaxing restaurant and break area for staff and patients.
Epsom & St Helier Hospital
- London South Bank University
London South Bank University
- M&S Merchant Square
- From visualisation to reality, IFSE partnered with M&S to provide a full open plan kitchen and restaurant.
M&S Merchant Square
- NEC – Phase 2
- In the existing space, IFSE created 4 separate branded catering areas, 30% more seating and a unique catering experience for exhibitors and visitors to dine, relax and close business deals.
NEC – Phase 2
- NEC Birmingham
- Thanks to IFSE's long standing partnership with the NEC and Amadeus, the caterers, we were invited for the third year running to develop the existing 11 restaurants and 9 cafe areas in the busy and bustling exhibition halls.
- Sky Central
- Creating food as a destination was central to Sky’s objective and this was reflected in the design...
- Sky Loft Lounge
- Adding a Rustic feel to Sky’s Soaring Loft Lounge
Sky Loft Lounge
- Part of a multimillion pound relocation to Croydon.
- Swiss Re
- Complete Redesign of Servery Area and Seating
- The Kings Fund, Greenhouse Cafe
- This time The King's Fund challenged us to strip out and redesign their reception and cafe and in it's place, design and build an innovative food service concept which could be dual purpose.