Filter Case Studies Of Sector: Restaurants
- Sky Central
- Creating food as a destination was central to Sky’s objective and this was reflected in the design...
- NEC - Phase 2
- In the existing space, IFSE created 4 separate branded catering areas, 30% more seating and a unique catering experience for exhibitors and visitors to dine, relax and close business deals.
NEC - Phase 2
- NEC Birmingham
- Thanks to IFSE's long standing partnership with the NEC and Amadeus, the caterers, we were invited for the third year running to develop the existing 11 restaurants and 9 cafe areas in the busy and bustling exhibition halls.
- The Kings Fund, Greenhouse Cafe
- This time The King's Fund challenged us to strip out and redesign their reception and cafe and in it's place, design and build an innovative food service concept which could be dual purpose.