Filter Case Studies Of Sector: Restaurants
- Reading Town Hall
- A new café which is at the heart of the local Reading community.
Reading Town Hall
- The Seed Kitchen, Friends House
- Delivering a new vegan brand and environmentally friendly restaurant within a Grade II listed building in the of London.
The Seed Kitchen, Friends House
- Delivering fine dining within a thriving office environment was the key objective for Pictet
- Sky Central
- Creating food as a destination was central to Sky’s objective and this was reflected in the design...
- NEC - Phase 2
- In the existing space, IFSE created 4 separate branded catering areas, 30% more seating and a unique catering experience for exhibitors and visitors to dine, relax and close business deals.
NEC - Phase 2
- NEC Birmingham
- Thanks to IFSE's long standing partnership with the NEC and Amadeus, the caterers, we were invited for the third year running to develop the existing 11 restaurants and 9 cafe areas in the busy and bustling exhibition halls.
- The Kings Fund, Greenhouse Cafe
- This time The King's Fund challenged us to strip out and redesign their reception and cafe and in it's place, design and build an innovative food service concept which could be dual purpose.