Filter Case Studies
- Part of a wider redevelopment of ASOS offices, IFSE expanded restaurant capacity and enhanced the menu offering in the staff restaurant.
- Epsom & St Helier Hospital
- IFSE transformed Epsom the fourth-floor ward into a vibrant and relaxing restaurant and break area for staff and patients.
Epsom & St Helier Hospital
- King's Kitchen
- A bold restaurant concept in the bustling heart of the university's London Campus.
- London South Bank University
London South Bank University
- M&S Merchant Square
- From visualisation to reality, IFSE partnered with M&S to provide a full open plan kitchen and restaurant.
M&S Merchant Square
- Moorfields Eye Hospital
- “Modern, open and uplifting” were the words used to describe our recent restaurant design at Moorfields Eye Hospital.
Moorfields Eye Hospital
- NEC - Phase 2
- In the existing space, IFSE created 4 separate branded catering areas, 30% more seating and a unique catering experience for exhibitors and visitors to dine, relax and close business deals.
NEC - Phase 2
- NEC Birmingham
- Thanks to IFSE's long standing partnership with the NEC and Amadeus, the caterers, we were invited for the third year running to develop the existing 11 restaurants and 9 cafe areas in the busy and bustling exhibition halls.
- Delivering fine dining within a thriving office environment was the key objective for Pictet
- Reading Town Hall
- A new café which is at the heart of the local Reading community.
Reading Town Hall
- RS Components
- The IFSE team transformed the head office restaurant, cafe and flexible working space at RS Components.
- Sky Central
- Creating food as a destination was central to Sky’s objective and this was reflected in the design...
- Sky Loft Lounge
- Adding a Rustic feel to Sky’s Soaring Loft Lounge
Sky Loft Lounge
- Part of a multimillion pound relocation to Croydon.
- The Kings Fund, Greenhouse Cafe
- This time The King's Fund challenged us to strip out and redesign their reception and cafe and in it's place, design and build an innovative food service concept which could be dual purpose.
The Kings Fund, Greenhouse Cafe
- The Seed Kitchen, Friends House
- Delivering a new vegan brand and environmentally friendly restaurant within a Grade II listed building in the of London.